Vigenère Cipher

 Q4. Encrypt & decrypt the below mentioned message.

Plaintext: An essay is, generally, a piece of writing that gives the author's own argument, but the definition is vague, overlapping with those of a letter, a paper, an article, a pamphlet, and a short story

Key: Essay

Method: Vigenère Cipher (Using Table)


 


Plaintext: A N E S S A Y I S G E N E R A L L Y A P I E C E O F W R I T I N G T H A T G I V E S T H E A U T H O R ' S O W N A R G U M E N T , B U T T H E D E F I N I T I O N I S V A G U E , O V E R L A P P I N G W I T H T H O S E O F A L E T T E R , A P A P E R , A N A R T I C L E , A P A M P H L E T , A N D A S H O R T S T O R Y

Key: E S S A Y E S S A Y E S S A Y E S S A Y E S S A Y E S S A Y E S S A Y E S S A Y E S S A Y E S S A Y E S


We now use the following table to perform the encryption:



Ciphertext: E T K P I W X I J I V E F X H B T Q A L X Y U F C R N X J F U B Z X C E L N O W G C R N X L E V V T G W Z M E H W V L W F X T W H Q F E G F E L M Q V W G V G R B M O T W F X T V R X Q W Q V R B M O T W F X T W F X T L Y C O J X L E V V T G W Z M E H W V L W F X T W H Q F E G F E L M Q V W G V G R B M O T W F X T V R X Q W Q V R B M O T W F X T W F X T 



Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.